Friday, June 08, 2007

Two posts in one day...watch out!

Saw this on someone else's blog...you're tagged if you read my blog...kind of fun! And don't miss the pictures on the post before this post, too.


My roommate and I once: forked and tped some friends’ houses. I know, pretty tame…but if you’d known us (little Ms. Goody Two-Shoes times two) you’d be SHOCKED!

Never in my life have I: been drunk. I get sleepy after one glass of wine…why would I want to go further and actually pass out?

High school was: not the worst, not the best…can’t believe I stressed over some of the things I did then...and now life is so much better!

when I'm nervous: my hands get cold and shaky and sometimes my voice quivers like I’m about to cry – annoying!

My hair: doesn’t seem to grow very fast…sigh.

When I was 5: I wrote a letter to the Easter Bunny telling him how fast I could run. I know – most kids don’t write letters to the EB, but apparently my speed was something he needed to know about!

When I turn my head left: I see my calendar in the office and see that it’s dark!

I should be: sleeping…or at least doing something more productive at 11:26pm than answering these questions!

By this time next year: I’ll have an almost 3 and almost 6 year old – WHOA!!! I hope to have some design classes under my belt to really learn from a teacher (that is NOT me!) some good stuff!

My favorite aunt is: My mom’s youngest sister who is 12 years older than me, Kim – she knows it, we all know it. She’s more like a big sister to me and I wish we all lived closer…hint, hint.

I have a hard time understanding: racism…I know, kind of deep, but truly I just DON’T GET IT. Why someone could judge another person solely on how they look…duh.

You know I like you if: I rearrange my schedule for you!

My ideal breakfast is: GOING OUT! I still yearn for this wonderful breakfast place in KC called First Watch even though we haven’t lived there for almost TEN years. Sigh.

If you visit my home town: Oh goodness, you’d have to eat at BUDDY’S Italian restaurant – Hot Italian Sausage sandwich and Buddy’s salad = major garlic breath and such a happy tummy!

If you spend the night at my house: I apologize for the futon that may or may not fall apart and the almost 5-year old that will inevitably wake you up – possibly with Itsy Bitsy Spider!

My favorite blonde is: My baby boy!

My favorite brunette is: My husband!

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: Okay, after the creepy birds at the beach today (seriously like the Hitchcock movie) I don’t want anything else flying around me!

I shouldn't have been: hitting the snooze and missing my workout class…I know I feel better when I work out , but oh it’s so early!

Last night I: had worship practice, came home and made homemade peppermint ice cream and brownies and enjoyed them thoroughly (but it does tie in to the above answer…ugh)

A better name for me would be: If I’m being goofy then it would be Esther…then my name would be Esther Day. Ha ha ha. If you have better suggestions – an “You look like a …(fill in the blank)....to me” just let me know!

I've been told I look like: Never been told this…but can I just say that at least once a month, my husband is told that he looks like Matthew Broderick, but neither of us can see how the resemblance is SO strong that you would call it out to a perfect stranger!?!?

If I could have any car, it would be: I like the look of a Jaguar, but there is something in my blood that pulls me toward a VW Vanagon (papa will be so proud!) for the goofiness combined with potential adventure. What’s not to love about a car with a bed, a faucet and sink?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun meme!!!!!

I am not sure I can imagine you by any other name. Maybe someting simple and classic like ... Jane