To try and get into the blogging spirit again, I stole this little question/answer thing from my dear friend, {J} - thanks!
1) Do you like blue cheese? Yep! Not in huge quantities, but crumbled on something is delish! Ooo- or in Buddy's garlic salad dressing it's amazing - small restaurant in SE Idaho with this great dressing - it's blue cheese, garlic, black pepper and oil...lots of blue cheese...lots of garlic. Don't breath on anyone after you eat it!
2) Have you ever smoked heroin? NO WAY! Never smoked a thing.
3) Do you own a gun? Nope.
4) Your favorite song? Oh goodness - I don't know.
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? The only time was when I was in pre-term labor with {n}, but for routine appointments, nope.
6) What do you think about hot dogs? Not a fan.
7) Favorite Christmas song? O come O come, Emmanuel, hands down!
8) Can you do push ups? More than one? Now why would I want to do that?
9) What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring - I'm not really a jewelry gal.
10) Favorite hobby? Photography!
11) Do you have A.D.D.? nope
12) What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I can be quite snippy at times.
13) Middle name? Ann - like a gazillion other people!
14) Name three thoughts at this exact moment? The floor is shaking as {A} walks by...my goodness, my husband walks heavily. I'm really, really tired and my contacts are sticky.
15)Name three things you bought yesterday? istockphoto credits
16) Name three drinks you regularly drink. Coffee, Dr. Pepper, and water.
17) Current worry right now? How I'm going to get this project done that I can't even work on right now because I'm waiting on info from the client...it's always always last minute and I do not like that!
18) Current hate right now? Migraines.
19) Where would you like to go? Immediately...to bed. Near future...date with {A} Future future? Nothing coming to mind.
20) Name three people who will complete this? not tagging anyone!
21) Do you own slippers? Yes, but I don't wear them - if my feet are cold, I go for the wool socks - they're more fun to slide with on the wood floors!
22) What shirt are you wearing? charcoal grey v-neck light sweater with white t-shirt underneath
23) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? never have, but I don't think I would like it
24) Can you whistle? Yes, not very well, though.
25) Favorite color?(s) red and brown
26) What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower...honestly, I never quite got that whole thing.
27) Would you be a pirate? I don't think I would, but there is no doubt in my mind that {a} would in a heartbeat!
28) Favorite girl's name(s)? Besides {a}, I like Olivia and Sophia
29) Favorite boy's name(s)? Other than {n} I like Isaac
30) What's in your pocket right now? nothing
31) Last thing that made you laugh? {n} and his funny face (yes, it's a very particular face)
32) Worst injury you've ever had? I guess it would have to be when I was hit in the ankle with a softball in a game and it still hurts occasionally and I can feel a bump there.
33) Do you love where you live? yes! I'm so happy we moved!
34)How many TVs do you have in your house? 1
35) Who is your loudest friend? I honestly can't think of a loud friend...
36) How many dogs do you have? zero
37) Does someone have a crush on you? {A} of course!
38) What is your favorite book? Love books! I would have to say my all time favorites are the Anne of Green Gables series. Sigh.
39) What is your favorite Candy? Candy bar - depends on my mood - Junior Mints, Reese's Peanut Butter cups and anything with dark chocolate are all good!
40) Favorite Sports Team? Married into a love of the Cleveland Indians
41) What song do you want played at your funeral? No preferences
42) What were you doing 12 AM last night? sleeping off a migraine
43) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Yay! My headache is gone!
44) What's your favorite cereal? Right now - Organic FlaxPlus Pumpkin Seed Granola - it actually really is delicious!
45) What did you dream about last night? I don't remember...
46) Do you snore? If I'm congested, yes.
47) Can you drink from the other side of the glass? Yes, but I don't see why except for the hiccup cure thing.
48) Favorite movie? I'm going to have to default to the Anne of Green Gables series...it's about the only movie I've watched more than once.
49) Have you ever been in trouble with the law? Nope. I've had one speeding ticket, but got out of it when I went to court to fight it - I wasn't actually in the school zone he said I was...I had a diagram and everything. But it got dismissed because the officer didn't show up. That's my big run-in with the law.
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it that you took a diagram to court! LOL! The only reason that I didn't fight my ticket was because I actually was speeding.. but in my defense, it was an area where they had recently dropped the speed limit. The new posted limit is absurd, but whatever.
Post a Comment