He was SO excited to go to school and was so comfortable seeing as he'd been going there to take {a} for the past three years. He was in his zone and knew just what to do.
He ran to me at noon with a big hug and a "MOMMA!!!!" - yay, that felt great! We celebrated the first day by going to lunch with a buddy and splitting a frosty - it's all good!
Before going to school - is it time to go yet?
That doggone bright sun again...
Obligatory picture with the big sister!
This was the best I could get outside the school - he was jumping up and down too much, So, this is in the pre-jump windup!
Doing color matching "work".
[or maybe it's just more fun to put the stretchy snake on your face]

The first circle time...
Crisscross applesauce - check that off the list!
Next week, calculus...


2 comments:
SUper cute.
I miss hearing crisscross applesauce. It is wonderful to see how these little ones will fall into routine in no time. I'm always amazed how well they will listen to others ... 'cause it doesn't always happen at home;)
Very cute,I think they look so much alike!
Post a Comment