He apparently thinks it's hilarious that I have a blog.
Well,
laugh on my dear...
I am a blogger!
And thank you very much for giving me something to blog about, by the way.
Life has just been BUSY lately and I feel a little
scrambled
or
crunchy
as a friend of mine put it once...
that feeling when you just aren't quite yourself.
I think it's a combination of summer ending, lots of new and exciting things beginning and feeling a little behind the eight-ball.
We had a good summer, but I really didn't accomplish what I had hoped to...
going to the library
helping Amelia with her reading
(the book Teaching Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons is supposed to be amazing, and we have it, but haven't cracked it yet)
getting together more with friends who aren't available during the school year
reading lots and lots of books
(this was a goal for me - I love to read, but have not been doing it lately much to my frustration)
So, we're going to just move right along...
accept that life isn't always what you
want
but
you can still love it and cherish the imperfections!
Speaking of cherish...


Gimme five...

...up high
down low...
Cut the pickle...
tickle, tickle, tickle.

And this is Dr. Jim - you can tell him from the other doctors that make an appearance by the Indians baseball hat. His diagnoses almost always involve a bandaid (because they're fun to put on) and a puppet show ("all the kids like the puppet shows"). Sounds like a good doctor to me!
4 comments:
Very sweet pictures!
And blog away my fellow blogger... ; )!
Yes you are a blogger! Cute pics, they look like they have fun together!
Allyson :)
Love the pictures.
I bought the same book for Becky and I hope to help her with her reading this fall.
all in time...
Hope you add more soon Tori! Been a while *nudge nudge*
Post a Comment