love them more than one could imagine
Love the photos. How did you get the top picture to look like that ... shape wise?
I cropped it closer in Photoshop when I downloaded the pictures.t
GOTCHA!Guess I REALLY need to learn my photoshop program. Scott got it for me and he uses it a lot more.
We love splash pads around here too. Unfortunately they won't run them right now, due to the drought. Oh Well! Great photos, beautiful kids!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love the photos. How did you get the top picture to look like that ... shape wise?
I cropped it closer in Photoshop when I downloaded the pictures.
t
GOTCHA!
Guess I REALLY need to learn my photoshop program. Scott got it for me and he uses it a lot more.
We love splash pads around here too. Unfortunately they won't run them right now, due to the drought. Oh Well! Great photos, beautiful kids!
Post a Comment