Tagged by Momto5Minnies...
Four jobs I've had in my life:
Waitress
Grocery Clerk (in NJ, Elaine!)
Marketing Director
Full-time Mommy/Part-time (WAY Part-time!) Graphic Design and Marketing
Four places I've lived:
Pocatello, ID
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (for 7 1/2 weeks)
Prairie Village, KS
Des Moines, WA
Four TV shows I love to watch:
American Idol
Amazing Race
Law and Order
Almost anything on HGTV

Four Places I've been on vacation:
Sanibel Island, FL (honeymoon)
Cancun, Mexico (10 year anniversary - that's a picture above from our trip!)
Oregon Coast
Does weekend camping count?
Four Homemade Foods I love:
A good homemade chili
German Pancakes
Cinnamon Rolls
Fried Chicken
(hmmm...can you tell it's a bit chilly out today? I'm going for warm comfort foods!)
Four places I'd rather be right now:
Relaxing in front of a window watching the waves and reading
Taking a nap
Shopping
Getting a massage - oh yeah!
2 comments:
What a GORGEOUS photo!
AWESOME photo ... hope that is hanging somewhere in your house.
ALSO ... Tashkent, Uzbekistan (for 7 1/2 weeks)????????? What were you doing there?
T, you are a mystery woman.
Post a Comment