Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Do you have a lookalike?

I found this site from connecting to blog after blog after blog...
yeah,
don't ask why I'm not doing something more worthwhile with my time.

I do have a
(semi)
valid reason!

I was getting on to blog for the first time since Christmas
but
blogger wouldn't let me sign in.

So,
I went to a friend's blog
and
followed some links and found this.
http://haha.nu/amazing/im-not-a-look-a-like/

Amazing! I mean, sure you can make people look similar to each other by their clothing and makeup/hair. But a few of these are just a little scary how much the people look alike.

I, on the other hand, have not found a lookalike whether celebrity or otherwise!

And now I'm not so sure what I was going to blog about in the first place.

Oh well - Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW ... those people do look alike!

I don't know of someone who really looks that much like me, but people seem to think that I am someone else all of the time. There must be something very generic about me ... LOL!

Anonymous said...

I think that a lot of those people look amazingly alike!

I am one of those people too Elaine. I always look like someone's cousin, old college roommate, sister, etc.

Allyson :)