1. You cannot wake up at 5:19 and expect to be on time for a 5:30 yoga class.
2. There are some WACKY poses in yoga...but man does it feel good when one of them clicks...especially before 6AM!
3. Decaf Starbucks does the job just as well for me...it's the experience and the flavor that matter...oh, and a LOT of cream!
4. No matter how many shirts you have, the comfy cozy mocha colored one always feels just right.
5. Being up before everyone else in the morning and having some time to prepare for the day = priceless!
Here's to a wonderful Friday and good weekend.
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good for you for getting up and out for your Yoga class. I can't do 5:19, I just can't!
That is early, but I do recall spinning at that hour (a few years back). I would probably go for that time frame again, but I let Scott head to the gym at that hour instead.
I am glad that you have found a routine and exercise that makes you geel good.
Post a Comment