love them more than one could imagine
Jumping Waves!
A Daddy, a boy and his football.
LOVE this girl!!!
The big boys' masterpiece.
Our sweet friend {c}...the other four year old.
This is the aforementioned 3 month old...plus nine years!
The end. :)
LOVE the photos {T} ... what a great show ;) Your little ones are just so cute. And for the record, I think the little guy is "YOU"!I don't remember seeing the scenery ones. They are just beautiful. From your beach loving, photo friend,{E}
*GORGEOUS*the kids, the scenery AND the photography.THANKS for sharing!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
LOVE the photos {T} ... what a great show ;) Your little ones are just so cute. And for the record, I think the little guy is "YOU"!
I don't remember seeing the scenery ones. They are just beautiful.
From your beach loving,
photo friend,
{E}
*GORGEOUS*
the kids, the scenery AND the photography.
THANKS for sharing!
Post a Comment