
(very cute movie...and GREAT soundtrack!)\
and both {A} and I had the same thought at separate times...
George bears a striking resemblance to a little monkey that resides in our house.
The walk is reminiscent of George.
The curiosity...definitely.

The "oo-oo-oo"...need I say more?
The big belly, round cheeks and not much hair on top...

The love of bananas (and spaghetti!)...adding to the round belly!
And the JOY of discovering something new!
The walk is reminiscent of George.
The curiosity...definitely.

The "oo-oo-oo"...need I say more?

The big belly, round cheeks and not much hair on top...

The love of bananas (and spaghetti!)...adding to the round belly!
And the JOY of discovering something new!
Pretty cute if you ask me.

4 comments:
I do see the resemblance, LOL! Love the OOOO-OOOO face! So cute!
LOL .... how adorable and I see it too. Your little man is so cute. I can't believe how chubby he is(or maybe it is just the pot belly). Miss {C} is the first of my babies to be slender and small. Who would have thought the biggest baby I birthed at 9lbs. 11oz. would only weigh 21 pounds at nearly 17 months????
I love that movie too and we have had the songs for many months playing on our iTunes. "Upside Down" is my cell phone song ... hee, hee.
I think that Jack Johnson looks a lot like George too;)
You know, although he has this amazing belly, he's about 22-23 pounds at 16 months...and still in mostly 6-12 month clothes. I don't get it! Definitely smaller than {a} was.
I often think pictures are deceiving with children and their body type/weight. I think {B} especially looks heavier and bigger than what she really is. Must be those cheeks and a bit of that pot belly ;)
{C} is still wearing 12 month bottoms, but we have moved up to the 18 mos. tops ... WOO HOO!
Post a Comment