Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The tale of the pirate and her parrot...


At Daddy's office...entertaining everyone!


The tail and wings didn't last long...

Tolerating it...barely...

Ah - the first sweet taste of her pirate booty!

Playing games at the carnival...

A picture of what {a} designated as her favorite part of the night.

Backtrack to Sunday night and carving pumpkins...

(do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do)

Isn't there a Scooby Doo song that could be inserted here to have us travel back in time?

Just a sweet picture of {n} that I totally messed up the white balance setting on and so I converted it to black and white to salvage it - love the look on his face!



{a} was so proud of her pumpkin - the face is definitely an {a} original!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cuties! I am amazed at the wonderful quality of today's costumes. Beats the PLASTIC ones we had as kids. And you did a GREAT job on {n}'s...so, so, precious.

Great pumpkin too! Did miss {a} design it on paper, or did she draw it on the pumpkin? My girls draw out their designs, then I have to figure out how to make it. LOL. Liam just told me what to do.

{t} said...

Thanks (about the costumes) I have decided though, that the chicken/parrot costumes are not good for 1 year olds...too many parts and pieces for them to destroy!

And the pumpkin - {a} drew it on paper and then I drew it on the pumpkin and {A} did the cutting part. He was skeptical of how I had drawn the eyes and just wanted to do one big hole ("for more light to shine through") but in the end, he saw the light (hee hee) and admitted that it was great the way it turned out! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!!!!

Love the costumes and love the pumpkins.