Except the kids!


You may notice that they are about halfway geared up for the snow...rain boots? Yep, those are standard around here. When I grew up, nobody had rain boots, but everyone had at least one pair of snow boots...moon boots if you were lucky!
Oh, and for the record (mom, this is for you)...{n} did have mittens on about 80% of the time. He kept pulling them off.
This was {n}'s first time in the snow and he had a blast with {a} throwing it in the air, until she threw it (accidentally, I think...at least, I hope!) in his face. And then he thought his job was to brush all the snow off the bench on the deck...as you can see, he took it very seriously.


{a} had a grand time making snow angels, going really fast down the slide and landing in a pile at the bottom, and her favorite - eating as much snow as possible.
It was fun, now it's raining again. Back to our normal winter weather...
3 comments:
LOOKS LIKE FUN!
I love the photos(#2 and 3 are my favorites) and the jacket colors are just perfect for them.
I wish I was there!!! Ilove you all so much and can't wait to see ya!
How fun!
Would love to get some SERIOUS snow.
Post a Comment